Royal Bardia National Park Tour
- Duration: 05 Days
- Price:On Request
- Region: Terai Reason of Nepal
- Journey Start/ End: Kathmandu Nepal
- Culture: Tharu Culture
- Activities: Jungle Safari
- Type of Rooms: Deluxe/Standard
- Group Size:Min.1 and Above
Royal Bardia National Park is best known for its safari destination and richness in its wilderness. The park covers unique ecosystem, containing hills, ox-bow lakes and flood plains. The valley covers tropical and subtropical forests. Dominated by Sal forest, it has 50 species of grasses. More than 43 species of animals are found in the park which includes the endangered one-horned rhino, Royal Bengal Tigers, striped hyena and different types of birds.Royal Bardia National Park is located close to Nepalgunj City and easily accessible . Nepalgunj airport adjoining the park is just 45 min flight away.
Itenary of Royal Bardia National Park Tour
• Arrive in Kathmandu & Transfer to hotel
• Early morning fly to Nepalgunj ,On Your arrival at Nepalgunj Airport / Chisapani Bridge or Ambasa Stand, You will then be transferred to Hotel After refreshment & be given a briefing on our lodge & its facilities
• Tharu village tour where you will learn more about the life and lifestyle of the Tharus.
• Wake up call with & Bed tea/coffee
• Elephant Safari. Where you will see Asian Elephant, Great One Horn Rhinoceros, Spotted Deer or Chital, Hog Deer, Barking Deer, Samber, Swamp Deer or Barasingha, Nilgai or Bull, Black Buck, Wild Boar, Royal Bengal Tiger, Leopard, Wild Dog, Golden Jackal, Striped Hyena and more . Excellent photographic opportunities are plentiful.
• Jungle walk. to have the wild sightseeing, accompanied by our experienced naturalists and wild life tracker. Excellent photographic opportunities are plentiful.
• Tharu cultural dance.
• Bed Tea or Coffee with wakeup call
• Breakfast, • Bird watching. An excellent opportunity to see a great many species of birds found in Bardia.
• Visit to crocodile breeding center.
• Lunch • Jeep Drive. An excellent opportunity to see wild animals and you will also encounter many other smaller mammals that have made Bardia their home. • Dinner
• Wake up call • Breakfast. • Departure from hotel to Kathmandu
Trip / Package Includes
* Pick up and drop off from/to hotel.
* 2 night hotel in Kathmandu(3 star category) on B/B basis
* All necessary ground transportation
* Domestic flights(If necessary as an option)
* Necessary National park fees
* Hotel accommodation in Chitwan National Park(Outside)
* All meals(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the tour
* Tharu Culture show program
* Naturalist guide during the tour to National Park
Trip / Package Excludes
* Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu Stay
* Clients’ travel insurance (compulsory)
* International airfare and airport departure tax
* Nepal entry visa fee
* Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral water etc
* Personal trekking gear
* Tips for trekking staffs and driver etc
* All expenses which are not mention in price include section.
Note:The above package includes accommodation, Meals on full board /tea coffee featuring Nepali & International cuisine. All activities as per itinerary & park Permit fee, safari guide etc,