Trip Duration: 4 Days
Trek Duration: 4 Days
Max. Elevation: 2,100 Meters
Trek Grade: Easy
Trek Style: Tea House Trek
Best Season: Feb – May, Sept. – Dec.
Journey Starts/Ends: Kathmandu, Nepal
Accommodation: Comfortable hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara and local lodges on the trek.
No of pax :-1min
Cost: – on request
Trekkers at the top of Panchase Hill (an altitude of 2500 meters) are offered a bird’s eye view of Syangja, Kaski and Parbat districts up to their boundaries. Typically exhilarating row of snowcapped mountains plus diversity of natural flora fauna are the chief attractions of this 4-day trek from Nepal’s tourist capital Pokhara. This very trek is generally included in the extended itineraries of the trek lover tourists coming from Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan.
Starting with a boat ride across Fewa Lake and gentle climb to World Peace Pagoda, the scenic view of Annapurna Himal, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Machhapuchhre and Himchuli in the background provides amazing excitement. The home of wild fauna, including leopards, deer, monkeys and a large variety of colorful birds, Panchase is also accessible from the Pokhara-Baglung highway.
Typical trek route can start with a boat ride across Fewa Lake and trek to Bumdi village on the first day. On the way, Panchase Bhanjyang is a point for good observation of ethnic mixing like Brahmin Chhetris, Gurungs and Kami (so-called Dalit/low caste people) community. Trekkers could ascend to Bhadaure (1670m) on the third day in the early morning to observe an ideal sunrise view. Panchase is typical for camping as there are no accommodation facilities available except some tea houses.
Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters) Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at (pilgrim guest house)
Kathmandu full day sight-seen.
Drive to Pokhara (910m/2986ft.) by tourist bus. Driving to 6 hours, overnight at Hotel lake star
Pokhara trek to Bhumdi (1650m) trekking 5-6 hours. Overnight at guest house.
Bhumdi trek to Panchase (2030m) trekking 5-6 hours, overnight at guest house.
Panchase trek to Bhadaure (1965m) trekking 5-6 hours, overnight at guest house.
Bhadaure trek to Sarangkot and drive to Pokhara (830m) about 7 hours.
Drive back to Kathmandu
* Airport picks up and drops off from/to hotel
* 2-night hotel in Pokhara
* Necessary Permit & National Park fees.
* TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) Fee.
* Necessary land transportation tourist bus/ car
* Trekking accommodation at lodge (Tea House) &food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the trek
* During the trek and required staffs.
* Meals, accommodation, salary, insurance, for the trekking guide and potter
* Breakfast Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara Stay.
* Clients’ travel insurance.
* Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, and mineral water etc.
* Personal trekking gear.
* Tips for trekking staffs and driver etc
* All expenses which are not mentioned in price include section.