Mardi Himal Trekking
Mardi Himal Trip Facts
Trip Duration: 11 Days
Trek Duration: 6 Days
Max. Elevation: 4,500 Meters
Trek Grade: Easy
Trek Style: Tea House Trek
Best Season: Feb – May, Sept. – Dec.
Journey Starts/Ends: Kathmandu, Nepal
Accommodation: Comfortable hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara and local lodges on the Mardi Himal trek.
No of pax: – 1 min
Cost: – On Request
For nature lover and beginner, Mardi Himal Trek is the best choice for adventure. A newly popular trekking destination from Nepal’s tourist capital Pokhara, Mardi is considered as a virgin route. With comparatively fewer visitors, Mardi offers splendid views of the Annapurna range including Machhapuchhre and Mardi Himal alongside spectacular cultural villages.
Mardi Himal Trek is growing popular among domestic and foreign tourists as it neighbors with most popular Annapurna trekking route. It offers a glance of the opulent culture of Gurung community on the lap of the hill surrounded by the stunning panorama of glittering mountains. Mainly foreigners are mesmerized by the natural splendor here.
In the Mardi Himal trek, goers can experience the altitude of 3700m at the high camp, which is included in the Annapurna conservation area. Fees of the trekking vary to domestic and foreign trekkers. Trekkers can experience the mountainous scene starting from 1500 meters from the sea level up to 3700 m. Charming jungles full of the red rhododendron are the major attraction of this very trek. Mardi Himal trek is an easily accessible trek for adventure lovers who are short of time yet want to sense some adventure.
Mardi Himal Trek Itenary:
Arrive in Kathmandu 1,315m | 4,270ft and transfer to hotel.
Drive to Pokhara 820m | 2700ft – 06-07 hours overnight at hotel
Drive to Kande 1,770 start trek to Potana 1,890 m via Australian Camp (4 to 6 hrs walking).
Potana trek to Kokar Forest Camp 2,520m via Deurali 2,100 m 4 to 6 hrs walking).
Forest Camp trek to Low Camp 2,970m (4 to 6 hrs walking).
Low Camp trek to High Camp 3,700m – 05 hrs.
At High Camp for a day hike to Mardi Himal West Base Camp 4,500m.
High Camp trek to Sidhing village 1,700m via Low Camp (4 to 6 hrs walking).
Sidhing village Drive back to Pokhara via Mardipul (about 4hrs drive).
Drive to Kathmandu – 06-07 hrs
Note: Above mardi trek itinerary can be customized at your request.
Mardi Himal Package Includes:
* Airport picks up and drops off from/to hotel.
* 2-night hotel in Pokhara.
* Necessary Permit & National Park fees.
* TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) Fee.
* Trekking accommodation at lodge (Tea House) &food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the trek.
* Necessary land transportation tourist bus/ car.
* During the trek and required staffs.
* Meals, accommodation, salary, insurance, for the trekking guide and potter.
Mardi Trek Package Excludes:
* Breakfast Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara Stay.
* Clients’ travel insurance.
* Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, and mineral water Personal trekking gear.
* Tips for trekking staffs and driver etc.
* All expenses which are not mentioned in price include section.