Manaslu Trip Facts
- Duration: 20 Days
- Price: On Request
- Max Elevation:5,113 Meters
- Trek Grade: Hard
- Journey Starts/ Ends: Kathmandu Nepal
- Culture: Mixed with typical Thakali, Gurung and Magars
- Group Size: Min.1 and Above
- Best Seasons: Sep to Nov and Feb to June
The Manaslu region trek route is designed for the trekking enthusiasts who love to have mountainous adventure but prefer to stay away from highly busy routes. Though relatively a newer trekking route, the Manaslu (8,156m/ 26,758ft) region offers astonishing views of the surrounding mountains and a cross-country cultural experience.
The Manaslu trek that is considered an alternative route to one of the busiest route in the nation, the Annapurna region. It is the homeland of Tsum Valley, the Jomsom mountain desert along with many snow-capped breathtaking views. The trek to Manaslu begins to get more serious with the start of the ancient Gandaki River valley. This trek takes visitors to many beautiful rivers and waterfalls along the route. After all visitors, the Manaslu trekking region is one of the most interesting and mesmerizing places to trek in Nepal which is one of the special trekking routes in Nepal and not all trekkers can go for this trek. One has to prepare onself physically and mentally to start this wonderful trek.
Itinerary of Manaslu Trekking
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport and meet with our airport representative at the airport. Transfer to hotel by private car. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley and make pre-plans for the trek.
Day 03: Drive to Arughat, Gorkha (700mt.) drive 7 hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Arughat trek to Sati Khola (815mt.) Trekking 5-6hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Sati Khola to Labu Besi (900mt.) Trekking 6-7hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Labu Besi to Jagat (1250mt.) Trekking 6-7hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Jagat to Ngyak (1950mt.) Trekking 6-7hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Ngyak to Ghap (2050mt.) Trekking 6-7hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Ghap to Lho (3148mt.) Trekking 6-7hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 10: Lho to Samagaon (3517mt.) Trekking 6-7hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 11: Samagaon to Samdo (3738mt.) Trekking 6-7hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 12: Samdo to Dharmashala (4480mt.) Trekking 6-7hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 13: Acclimatization day, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 14: Dharmasala to Bhimtang (3890mt.) the day of Larky La Pass (5113mt.) Trekking 9-10 hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 15: Bhimtang to Tilje (3010mt.) Trekking 6-7hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 16: Tilje to Tal (1725mt.) Trekking 6-7hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 17: Tal to Syange (1175mt.) Trekking 6-7hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 18: Syange to Besisahar (825mt.) Trekking 6-7hrs. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 19: Besisahar to Kathmandu by road service. Overnight at hotel
Day 20: After breakfast depending on your schedule transfer to International Airport.
Manaslu Trip / Package Includes:
* Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
* 2 nights’ accommodation at standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) including Tea or coffee.
* Accommodation on Tea House.
* An English speaking Trekking Guide, Local porters (1 porter for 2 people), their food & accommodation, salary, equipment & insurance.
* An English speaking Trekking Guide.
* Necessary Porter.
* All Government Taxes.
* Langtang National park fees.
* Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card.
* First Aid kit.
* Guide and porter salary, accommodation, food and insurance during the trek.
Manaslu Trip / Package Excludes:
* Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs).
* International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
* Excess baggage charges.
* Extra night accommodation/s in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
* Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in case you return early from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
* Travel and rescue insurance.
* Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, alcohol, cold drinks etc).
* Tips for guides and porters.
* Emergency evacuation like different medicine, helicopter rescue etc