Lobuche Peak Climbing
- Duration: 19 Days
- Price: On Request
- Max Elevation: 6,119m
- Types of Trek: Tea House
- Trek Grade: Hard
- Activity: Trekking and Climbing
- Best Season: March – May, Sept. – Dec.
- Journey Start/ End: Kathmandu Nepal
- Culture: Based on Sherpa( Tibetan)
- Group Size: Min. 1 and Above
Lobuche Peak first conquered by Ang Gyalzen Sherpa and Laurence Nielson on 25th April, 1984 is one of the spectacular mountain peaks in Khumbu Region. The Lobuche Peak Climbing nevertheless consists of two different peaks within Lobuche; Lobuche East (6,119m) and Lobuche West (6,145m) and are separated by vast crevasse between. Further this peak offers nearest view of namely Mt Everest, Kala Pathhar, Ama Dablam and Twache. Furthermore you can’t miss the stunning view of Khumbu glacier down the line too. On the one hand the eastern part of elevation is known for trekking whereas on the other hand the Western part of elevation is recognized for expeditions. Also though these peaks are linked to each other with a continuous ridge yet there is a sharp gap and considerable distance between them.
Itinerary of Lobuche Peak Climbing
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft).
Day 02: NYALAM
Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft): Sightseeing and trek preparation.
Fly to Lukla (2,800m/9,184ft) then trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft): 40 min flight, 3-4 hours trek.
Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,283ft): 5-6 hours.
Namche Bazaar (3,440 m/11,283 ft): Acclimatization Day.
Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 5- 6 hours.
Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 5-6 hours.
Dingboche: Acclimatization Day.
Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 5-6 hours
Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5364m/17,594ft) and back to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft): 6-7 hours
Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5545m/18,192ft] and back to Lobuche (4940m/16,207ft): 7-8 hours
Lobuche to Lobuche Base Camp (4,950m/ 16240ft): 1-2 hours .
Lobuche Base Camp to High Camp (5,400m/17,712ft): 3-4 hours
Lobuche High Camp to Summit (6119m/20,070 ft) and back to High Camp: 8-10 hours
Lobuche High Camp to Pangboche (3930m /12900 ft): 8-9 hours .
Pangboche to Namche Bazaar: 4-5 hours
Namche Bazaar to Lukla: 6-7 hours
Fly to Kathmandu
- Three nights Hotel in Kathmandu on B/B basis;
- Surface transportation as per Itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee
- Full board accommodation of lodges, guest house.
- All camping equipment
- Trekking Permit and TIMS card will be provided
- NMA Climbing permit for Yala pick
- Necessary staff during the trekking and climbing as per Group size
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment for staff.
- High altitude food and all climbing crew will be available
- Necessary fixed and dynamic ropes and kitchen crew/First Aid kit
- Experience and Government license holder climbing Sherpa guide as per group size.
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure from Kathmandu.
- Nepal re-entry visa fees
- Lunch and dinner after Lhotse onward during Lhasa tour.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- International flights Airfare
- Alcoholic beverages, hot and cold drinks, hot shower,Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, Internets.
- All expensive which not mention in include section
- Personal climbing equipment
- Ice fall fees Garbage Deposit (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- All kind of Personal Expenses