Lobuche Peak Climbing
- Durations: 19 Days
- Price:On Request
- Max Elevation:6,119m
- Types of Trek: Tea House
- Trek Grade: Hard
- Activity: Trekking + Climbing
- Best Season: March – May, Sept. – Dec.
- Journey Start/ End: Kathmandu Nepal
- Culture: Based on Sherpa( Tibetan)
- Group Size:Min.1 and Above
Lobuche Peak first conquered by Ang Gyalzen Sherpa and Laurence Nielson on 25th April, 1984 is one of the spectacular mountain peaks in Khumbu Region. Residing above Lobuche village; there are two different peaks within Lobuche; Lobuche East (6,119m) and Lobuche West (6,145m) having vast crevasse between. This peak offers nearest view of top of the world Mt Everest Base camp, Kala Pathhar, Ama Dablam, Twache along with stunning view of Khumbu glacier down the line. The eastern part of elevation is known for trekking whereas the Western part of elevation is recognized for expeditions. Though the peaks are linked to each other with a continuous ridge yet there is a sharp gap and considerable distance between them.
Itenary of Lobuche Peak Climbing
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft) .
Day 02: NYALAM:
Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft): Sightseeing and Preparation
Fly to Lukla (2,800m/9,184ft) then trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft): 40 min flight, 3-4 hours trek.
Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,283ft): 5-6 hours.
Namche Bazaar (3,440 m/11,283 ft): Acclimatization Day.
Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 5- 6 hours.
Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 5-6 hours.
Dingboche: Acclimatization Day.
Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 5-6 hours
Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5364m/17,594ft) and back to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft): 6-7 hours
Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5545m/18,192ft] and back to Lobuche (4940m/16,207ft): 7-8 hours
Lobuche to Lobuche Base Camp (4,950m/ 16240ft): 1-2 hours .
Lobuche Base Camp to High Camp (5,400m/17,712ft): 3-4 hours
Lobuche High Camp to Summit (6119m/20,070 ft) and back to High Camp: 8-10 hours
Lobuche High Camp to Pangboche (3930m /12900 ft): 8-9 hours .
Pangboche to Namche Bazaar: 4-5 hours
Namche Bazaar to Lukla: 6-7 hours
Fly to Kathmandu
Trip / Package Includes
* Three nights Hotel in Kathmandu on B/B basis;
* Surface transportation as per Itinerary.
* 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee
* Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Gue
* All camping equipment
* Trekking Permit and TIMS card will be provided
* NMA Climbing permit for Yala pick
* Necessary staff during the trekking and climbing as per Group size
* Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment for staff.
* High altitude food and all climbing crew will be available
* Necessary fixed and dynamic ropes and kitchen crew/First Aid kit
* Experience and Government license holder climbing Sherpa guide as per group size.
* Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure from Kathmandu.
Trip / Package Excludes
* Nepal re-entry visa fees
* Lunch and dinner after Lhatse onward during Lhasa tour
* Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
* International flights Airfare
* Alcoholic beverages, hot and cold drinks, hot shower,Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, Internets.
* All expensive which not mention in include section
* Personal climbing equipment
* Ice fall fees Garbage Deposit (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
* All kind of Personal Expenses