- Duration: 08 Days
- Price:On Request
- Max Elevation:5,220 Meters
- Location:Western Tibet
- Best time to visit:All Seasons
- Trek Grade:hard
- Journey Starts / Ends: Kathmandu Nepal
- Culture : Tibetan Sherpa Culture
- Activity: Cultural Spiritual Experienc,Everest Base Camp Tours,Overland Driving Tours
- Group Size:Min.1 and Above
Lhasa Tour one of the best and very popular Lhasa overland tour in Tibet. To get the highlights and complex history of Tibet 7 night 8 days tour is perfect . In the roof of the world you can discover the serene beauty of it. Between Lhasa and Mt. Everest narrow alleyway and buzzing bazaars to spectacular views of the world’s highest mountain range, this adventure follows the classic overland route . Tibet’s majestic scenery, mysterious and exotic religious culture and wonderful people will reward you with an indelible life time memory!
Itenary of Lhasa Tour
Day 01:Kathmandu (1,3000m) – Zhangmu (2,500m) Nyalam (3,700m): 123km / 156km
Early morning scenic drive to KODARI (Nepal – Tibet border) through the beautiful Nepalese country side and after necessary border formalities both at Nepalese and Chinese immigrantion, check in to hotel. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 02:Ahangmu / Nyalam – Xegar (4,050m): 244km/200km
Day drive uphill to the hightst plateau of the workd with the typical view of tibetan landscape offering sheering sheer feeling of standing on the roof of the world crossing over LALUNG LA (5,050M) weather permitting with breath taking panorama of beautiful Himalayan ranges including Mt. CHO OYU (8,201m) & Mt. Xishapagma (8,012m) but dwarfed by the vastness of the Tibetan plateau. Overnight at Guest house/Hotel.
Day 03: Xegar – Xigatze (3,900m): 244 km
Continue scenic drive crossing over Gyatchu La (5,220m), the highest pass en route to Lhasa via Lhatse from where a read to Mt. Kailash Bifurcates to the west. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Xigatze – Gyantse (3,950m): 90km
Morning sightseeing to the Panchen Lama’s Tashilhumpu monastery. Drive to Gyantse and visit to the Kumbum stupa & Pholkor Monastery. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Gyantse – Lhasa (3,650m): 216km
Full day picturesque drive crossing over Karola (5,010m), Kambala (4,794m), and colourful Yamdrok Lake and the Tibetan lifeline river Bramha Putra (Yarlung Tsangpo). Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 and Day 07: In Lhasa:
Two full day sight-seeing tour to Lhasa including Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Bazzar, Potala Palace, Drepung & Sera Monasteries. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Lhasa – Kathmandu:
Early morning drive to airport for departure flight to Kathmandu or to your onward destination.
Trip / Package Includes
* Transfer by 4wd Land Cruiser in Tibet part
* Supporting truck (For Two Pax group we use no truck)
* Tibet China visa fees
* English speaking loca Guide and Sherpa Staff
* Accommodation in tented camp and guest house.
* All freshly cooked meal by our cook and pack lunch during day (For Organized tour only) ( For tea house food will be served in local restaurant/guest house
* Monastery Entrance fees
* All Sight seeing by English speaking Tibetan guide
Trip / Package Excludes
* Nepal re-entry visa fees
* Lunch and dinner after Lhatse onward during Lhasa tour
* Sleeping Bag and Down Jacket
* Insurance of any kind
* Expenses of personal nature
* All expensive which not mention in include section
* Emergency evacuation Cost
* Extra cost of US$ 10-20 in case of land slide in Nepal portion for extra transportation