Goshai Kunda (Lake) Trekking
- Durations: 18 Days
- Price:On Request
- Max Elevation:4600 Meters
- Trek Grade:Hard
- Journey Start / End: Kathmandu Nepal
- Trek Style: Tea House Trek
- Best Season: March – May, Sept. – Dec.
- Group Size:Min.1 and Above
- Culture: Based on Sherpa Culture.
Itenary of Goshai Kunda Trekking
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu [1300 m / 4264 ft]
Day 02: Drive to Syabru Besi from Kathmandu.
Day 03: Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel. 2330m,
Day 04: Trek Lama Hotel to Langtang (3330m
Day 05: Langtang to Kyangjing Gumapa (3730m),
Day 06: Rest and exploration day in Kyangjing Gumpa.
Day 07: Kyangjing Gumpa to Lama Hotel.
Day 08: Lama Hotel to Syabru Goun (2210m),
Day 09: Syabru Goun to Chandan Bari (3250m),
Day 10: Chandan Bari to Goshain Kunda( 4380m),
Day 11: Goshain Kunda to Gupte (3430m),
Day 12: Ghopte to Tharepati (3510m),
Day 13: Tharepati to Melamche Goun (2540m),
Day 14: Melamche Goun to Tarkeghyang (2740 m),
Day 15: Tarkeghyang to Sermathang (2590m),
Day 16: Serma Thang to Melamchepul Bazaar (870 m),
Day 17: Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 18: Fly Home: Farewell Friend
Trip / Package Includes
* Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
* Transportation Kathmandu / Sybrubensi / Kathmandu by bus
* 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast Lunch Dinner) including Tea or coffee.
* Accommodation on Tea House .
* 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu
* An English speaking Trekking Guide.
* Necessary Porter.
* All Government Taxes.
* Langtang National park Fees.
* (TIMS)Trekkers information Management System.
* First Aid kit.
* Guide and porter salary ,Accommodation, food,insurance during the trekking .
Trip / Package Excludes
* Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs).
* International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
* Excess baggage charges.
* Extra night accommodation/s in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
* Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case you return early from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
* Travel and rescue insurance.
* Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
* Tips for guides and porters.