Ganesh Himal Trekking
- Duration: 19 Days
- Price:On Request
- Max Elevation:5,000 Meters
- Trek Grade: Hard
- Journey Starts/ Ends: Kathmandu Nepal
- Culture:Mixed with typical Thakali, Gurung and Magars
- Group Size:Min.1 and Above
- Best Seasons: Sep to Nov and Feb to June
Ganesh Himal Trekking route is famous route more because of its nearness to Kathmandu and Pokhara both. Despite being near to the tourist cities still an undamaged Ganesh Himal region includes the great Himalayan chain Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh III, Ganesh IV, a spectacular mountainous panorama contained between the valley of the Budhi Gandaki and Trishuli River. It offers a combination of rich cultural heritage, unsurpassed beauty and a great bio-diversity. Ganesh Himal is a sub-range of the Himalayas located mostly in north-central Nepal, but some peaks lie on the border with Tibet. region It begins to get more serious with the start of the ancient of the Gandaki River valley. It offers visitors many beautiful rivers and waterfalls. After all visitors Manaslu region is one of the most interesting place to trek in Nepal. Ganesh Himal and Ruby Valley region offers a mixture of herbal plants (526 species, including 40 species of orchids), Yarsagumba a very famous insect-plant, waterfalls, highlands pastures and peaks along with extraordinarily loving locals.
Itenary of Ganesh Himal Trekking
Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport and meet with our airport representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel by private car. Overnight at Hotel.
Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley and make preplan for the trek.
Drive to Betrawati & trek to Chapdanda (1220m)
Trek to Bhalche (2020m) Trekking 5-6hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Trek to Gonga (2800m) Trekking 5-6hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Trek to Rupchet (3720m) Trekking 5-6hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Acclimatization day, and hiking around the valley. Trekking 5-6hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Trek to Phedi (3546m) via Singla pass (4750m) Trekking 5-6hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Trek to Pansang Bhanjyang (4000m) Trekking 5-6hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Rest and hike around the valley.
Trek to Tipling (2500m) Trekking 5-6hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Trek to Sertung (2050m) Trekking 5-6hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Trek to Sapchet (1500m) Trekking 5-6hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Trek to Darkha (1250m) Trekking 5-6hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Trek to Lapang (1000m) Trekking 5-6hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Trek to Khahare (900m) Trekking 5-6hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Trek to Arughat (700m) Trekking 5-6hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Drive to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
After breakfast depending on your schedule transfer to International Airport.
Trip / Package Includes
* Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
* 2 nights’ accommodation at standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast Lunch Dinner) including Tea or coffee.
* Accommodation on Tea House .
* An English speaking Trekking Guide, Local porters (1porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* An English speaking Trekking Guide.
* Necessary Porter.
* All Government Taxes.
* Langtang National park Fees.
* (TIMS)Trekkers information Management System.
* First Aid kit.
* Guide and porter salary ,Accommodation, food,insurance during the trekking .
Trip / Package Excludes
* Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs).
* International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
* Excess baggage charges.
* Extra night accommodation/s in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
* Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case you return early from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
* Travel and rescue insurance.
* Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
* Tips for guides and porters.
* Emergency Evacuation like: different medicine, helicopter rescue etc