Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Duration : 04 Hours
- Price: On Request
- Best Seasons : All
- Journey Starts/ Ends: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Group Size: Min 1 and Max 5
- Grade: Easy
The Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour is an exciting one-day excursion that will transport you from Kathmandu to the base of the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest, at an altitude of 5,346 meters. The helicopter will land at the popular viewpoint of Kala Patthar, providing stunning aerial views of the lush hills and majestic Himalayan mountains in just an hour. You will have ample amount of time to explore and enjoy this marvel of the nature and alpine Himalayas.
Itinerary of Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
* Pickup from your hotel and transfer to Tribhuwan International airport, domestic terminal.
* Fly via helicopter and land at Kala Patthar.
* Flyback to domestic terminal.
* Drop off to your hotel.
Note: This itinerary can be changed as per your specific requirement.
Trip / Package Includes
* Private transportation to Airport and Back to Hotel from Airport
* Helicopter flight to Everest Base Camp on private and (sharing basic Max 5 person) and Back to Kathmandu
* Landing 15 Minutes at Kalapatthar and Everest View Hotel 50 Minutes to 1 Hour for Breakfast
* Oxygen cylinder and all the emergency Necessary things
* Government Taxes
Trip / Package Excludes
* Food and Drinks during the trip
* Personal expense
* Personal gear and down jacket
* Sagarmatha National park entrance fee (3000 Nepali Rupee) and 2000 NPR VDC fee
* Any tips and Donations
* Breakfast at Everest View Hotel