Canyoning Day Tour
- Durations : 04 Days
- Price: On Request
- Best Seasons : All
- Journey Starts/ Ends: Kathmandu Nepal
- Group Size: Min 1 and Above
- Grade: Easy
Cannoning is the one of the best adventure sport in Nepal. For this tripe you can go in a group or single with guide. Guides give you a safety briefing and lead you through the waterfalls. After one or two waterfalls you will became perfect with all the skills you need. Time for cannoning will deepens on your interest, if you want to do this for short “teaks about 30m walk and 2 hrs for cannoning. But if you have longer time can hike 2 hour and you can do 5hrs cannoning. All the equipment are include but you can bring some swimwear to wear underneath, and close fitting shoes(running shoes) which are ok to get wet .
Itenary of Canyoning Day Tour
Day 01:Arrival at Kathmandu (1310m.) Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and transfer you to your hotel by private vehicle.
Day 02:Drive to Naya Pul First day you will meet your guide and learn some basics about canyoning. Basic canyoning and overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Cannoning Day After breakfast guide will take you for cannoning day trip, overnight at hotel
Day 04: Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel
Note: Canyoning itinerary can be changed as per different situation.
Trip / Package Includes
* Private Transportation. * Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip. * River Permit. * Necessary equipment * (winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment. * Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc). * Tented accommodation in The beach of river with camp fire. * Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation. * Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership. * First aid kid box.
Trip / Package Excludes
* Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
* Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip.
* Emergency evacuation.
* Things of personal use.
* Member insurance.
* International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange).
* Tips to Staffs.