Bhote Koshi River Rafting
- Durations: 04 Days
- Price:On Request
- Activities: Rafting trip
- River Grade: +4 to 6(Spring)
- River Grade: +4(Autumn)
- Departure: Fix and on request
- Journey Starts / Ends: Kathmandu Nepal
- Best Season: Spring and Autumn
- Group Size:Min.2 and Above
Bhote Koshi River Rafting is one of the famous rafting river of Nepal .The Bhote Koshi is the upper river course of the Sun Kosi. The route descends through the great Himalayas and through the deepest gorge . The river flows out of the Lumi Chimi lake. The Bhote Kosi is used for both rafting and kayaking. It is the steepest river rafted in Nepal, with a gradient of 15 m per km.
Itenary of Bhote Koshi River Rafting
Day 01:Arrival at Kathmandu (1310m.)
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and transfer you to your hotel by private vehicle.
Day 02:Drive to Lamosangu
On this day, you will be driven to Lamosangu which is the put-in-point of Bhote Koshi River Rafting. The rafting begins at the Dam in Lamosangu. There, we will stay in a camp for the overnight.
Day 03: Rafting to Dolalghat
On this day, Bhotekoshi River rafting team starts journey. The team includes well experienced guides and life guards. Experience adventurous rafting with some blood-freezing rapids and gorges throughout the river. We stay overnight camping in Dolalghat for exploring the area.
Drive back to Kathmandu
Note: Rafting itinerary can be changed as per different situation.
Trip / Package Includes
* Private Transportation.
* Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
* River Permit.
* Necessary equipment
* (winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
* Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
* Tented accommodation in The beach of river with camp fire.
* Safety Kayak.
* Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
* Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
* First aid kid box.
Trip / Package Excludes
* Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
* Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip.
* Emergency evacuation.
* Things of personal use.
* Member insurance.
* International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange).
* Tips to Staffs.