Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
- Duration: 15 Days
- Price: On Request
- Max. Elevation: 4,130 Meters
- Trek Grade: Hard
- Journey Starts/Ends: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Trek Style: Tea House Trek
- Culture: Gurungs, Magars
- Best Season: March-May, Sept. – Dec.
- Accommodation: Comfortable hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara and local lodges on the trek.
- Group Size: Min.1 Max.10
Itinerary of Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu our agency representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu world heritage sites Pashupatinath & Buddhanath. Overnight at Hotel on BB plan. Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus, it takes 6 hours and overnight at Pokhara near Lakeside Hotel on BB plan.
Day 04: Drop to Dhampus Phedi 833m by private transfer 1-hour drive. Trek to Potana it takes 4 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Easy trek to Jhinu (special for Hot spring bath) 5/6 hours walking. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Sinuwa 5/6 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Again trek to Himalaya 5/6 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130m 5 hours overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Early morning view of Annapurna I 8091m and Sunrise from Mt. Machhapuchre 6993m. During the trek you can also view magnificent Himalayan panorama including glacier. Afterwards trek back to Dovan (3 hours walking). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Chhomrong 2,170m (5 hours walking). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 11: From Chhomrong we trek to Ghandruk 1,939m (5/6 hours walking). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 12: Trek to until Birethanti / Nayapul 1,050m (4 hours walking). From Nayapul take a Bus, or Car to Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel on BB plan.
Day 13: After breakfast half day visit to see Devis fall, Peace Pagoda (Bishow Santi stupas). A relatively easy 1 hour hike downhill take you to the Phewa Lake. We then boat across the lake and make a short stop at Barahi temple. Afterwards lunch will be served by the lakeside. Drop off to the hotel. Likewise in the evening farewell dinner with typical Nepali culture.
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 15: Final departure to home.
- 2 night hotel in Pokhara.
- Necessary Permit & National Park fees.
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) Fees.
- Necessary land transportation.
- Trekking accommodation at lodge (Tea House) & food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the trek.
- During the trek and required staffs.
- Normal filter water will be provided.
- Meals, accommodation, salary, insurance, for trekking guide and porter staff.
- Mountain flight for 2 people.
- Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara Stay.
- Clients’ travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, and mineral water etc.
- Personal trekking gear.
- Tips for trekking staffs and driver etc.
- All expenses which are not mentioned in price include section.