Tilicho and Thorang Pass Trekking
- Duration: 17 Days
- Price:On Request
- Max. Elevation: 5,416 Meters
- Trek Grade: Moderate to Strenuous
- Trek Style: Tea House Trek
- Best Season: March – May, Sept. – Dec
- Journey Starts/Ends: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Accommodation: Comfortable hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara and local lodges on the trek.
- Culture:Mixed culture based on Gurungs, Magar and Thakalis
- Group Size:Min.2 Max.10
Tilicho and Thorang Pass Trekking is a challenging trekking trial in Annapurna region. Tilicho Lake Trek region is a home of the highest Tilicho Lake (4200m) in Nepal; is popular among religious as well as adventure lovers. Hindus believe that the Tilicho Lake residing at the base of north face of Tilicho peak is the same lake which is described in Hindu epic Ramayana. Falling in the magnificent Annapurna Circuit this route offers diverse cultural experiences mixed with mountainous one. The trekking route that reaches to one of the wonderful highland leaks in the world; overlooks surrounding mountains and glaciers including Manaslu , Himal Chuli, Tilicho and Tilichio Glacier. From the Manang side it is rarely visited. Locals in Manang had very little knowledge about the route too and were often thought to be slightly unfriendly. Tilicho lake trekking route goes along the Marshangdi River and Gorge through the remote valley of Manang also known as the district behind the Mountain. The route than passes through the “Khansar Village ” also known as last village of Nepal.
Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1375m) transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Guided city tour in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Drive from Kathmandu to Bulbule (840m). Overnight at guest house.
Drive to Syange and trek to Chamje(1430m). Overnight at guest house.
Trek to Dhararpani (1860m).Overnight at guest house.
Trek to Chame(2670m). Overnight at guest house.
Trek to Pisang (3200m). Overnight at guest house.
Trek to Manang(3540m).Overnight at guest house.
Rest in Manang for acclimatization.
Trek to Khangsar Village (3700m).Overnight at guest house)
Trek to TiLicho base camp(4150m) overnight at guest house.
Trek to Tilicho Lake (4910m). Overnight at the tent.
Trek to kaisang(3510) after crossing Mesokanta La pass (5285m), overnight at tent.
Trek to Jomsom(2720m) overnight at guesthouse.
Morning flight to Pokhara.
Drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara. over night at hotel.
We will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal.
Note: Above itinerary can be customized at your request.
* 4 nights hotel in kathmandu b/b basis.
* 1 night hotel in Pokhara on B/B basis.
* Necessary Permit & National Park fees.
* TIMS(Trekkers’ Information Management System) Fee.
* Necessary land transportation.
* Trekking accommodation at lodge(Tea House) &food(breakfast,lunch,dinner) during the trek.
* During the trek and required staffs.
* Normal filter water will be provided.
* Meals, accommodation, salary, insurance, for the trekking guide and potter staff.
* Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus ..
* Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara Stay.
* Clients’ travel insurance (compulsory).
* International airfare and airport departure tax.
* Nepal entry visa fee.
* Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral water etc.
* Personal trekking gear.
* Tips for trekking staffs and driver etc.
* All expenses which are not mention in price include section.