Tamang Heritage Trekking
- Duration: 11 Days
- Price: On Request
- Max. Elevation: 3300 Meters
- Best Season: Sept to Nov and Feb to June
- Trek Grade: Easy
- Trek Style: Tea House Trek
- Journey Starts/ Ends: Kathmandu Nepal
- Culture: Tibetan Sherpa and Tamang Culture
- Group Size: Min.1 and Above
The Tamang Heritage trekking is one of the famous trekking in Langtang region. Furthermore a reminder and legacy of Nepal Tibet war that took place almost one hundred and fifty years ago; ‘Tamang Heritage Trail’ is relatively a new trekking route in Nepal though a beautiful combination of culture. First starting from Dhunche or Syapbrubesi of Rasuwa the trekking route then goes through Gatlang, Chilime, Thuman, Timure and Biriddim following the spectacular Langtang Valley. Furthermore this trek route offers panoramic view of namely Langtang, Kerung, Ganesh Himal and Sanjen Himal from Nagthali. Additionally trekkers can experience a mixed culture of Tibet and Nepal both.
Langtang region redominantly lies in Rasuwa district of Bagmati zone. Around 7 hours of drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche in Rasuwa district takes you to the Langtang region. Further the Langtang national Park is also accessible from Sundarijal towards the ease of Kathmandu about 3 hour drive from Kathmandu.
Itinerary of Tamang Heritage Trekking
Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport and meet with our airport representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel by private car. Overnight at Hotel.
Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi 1460m by private jeep/local bus 6-7 hours,Overnight in Lodge.
Trek from Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel (2,480m) 5-6hrs trek, over night at Tea-house .
Trek from Gatlang Village to Tatopani 2607m/trekking6-7 hours,. Overnight in Lodge.
Trek from Tatopani to Nagthali 3165m/trekking4-5 hours,. Overnight in Lodge.
Trek from Nagthali to Timure 1762m/trekking 6-7 hours,. Overnight in Lodge.
Excursion to Rasuwagadhi 1815m and back to Timure.overnight in Lodge.
Trek from Timure to Briddhim 2230m/trekking 5-6 hours. Overnight in Home-Stay.
Trek from Briddhim to Syabrubesi 1460m/trekking 5-6 hours,. Overnight in Lodge.
Drive from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by private vehicle 6-7 hours. Transfer to Hotel.
After breakfast depending on your schedule transfer to International Airport.
- Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at standard hotel in Kathmandu.
- 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast Lunch Dinner) including Tea or coffee.
- Accommodation on Tea House.
- An English speaking Trekking Guide, Local porters (1porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipment & insurance.
- An English speaking Trekking Guide.
- Necessary Porter.
- All Government Taxes.
- Langtang National park Fees.
- (TIMS)Trekkers information Management System.
- First Aid kit.
- Guide and porter salary ,Accommodation, food,insurance during the trekking.
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Extra night accommodation/s in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case you return early from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary).
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Emergency Evacuation like: different medicine, helicopter rescue etc.