- Durations: 08 Days
- Price: On Request
- Max Elevation: 2300 Meters
- Trek Grade: Easy
- Journey Start/ Ends: Kathmandu Nepal
- Culture: Gurungs and Thakalis
- Group Size: Min.1 and Above
- Best Season: Sep to Nov and Feb to June
One of the shortest treks in Nepal that is named as ‘Royal Trek’ because it received Prince Charles and his men almost three decade ago; is one of the shortest trekking routes in Nepal. It is for the people who want to have mountain experience in a shortest possible time. Starting from Pokhara this trekking route that goes along the Annapurna basin with spectacular views of most beautiful lakes in the world where Mt Fishtail dives into water and breathtaking views of Annapurna mountain range in the background. Royal Trek offers magnificent cultural experiences mixed with natural beauty. The treak is ideal for the people who wanted to keep the joy of adventure while keeping the time limit.
Itieneary of Royal Trek
Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport and meet with our airport representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel by private car. Overnight at Hotel.
Kathmandu to Pokhara drive (884m) Driving duration 8 hours in bus /Jeep- 6 hours By flight 30min.
Pokhara to Kalikasthan Driving 1 to 2 hours & Then trekking 3 to 4 hours, Overnight at Lodge.
Kalikathan to Syanklung (1730m) Trekking 3 to 4 hours, Overnight at Lodge.
Syanklung to Chisopani (2300m) Trekking 3 to 4 hours, Overnight at Lodge.
Chisopani to Pokhara (884m) Trekking 3 to 4 hours, Overnight at Lodge.
Pokhara to Kathmandu Fight duration: 40min Driving duration: 6 hours, Overnight at Lodge.
Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destinatio.
* Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
* Transportation Kathmandu / Sybrubensi / Kathmandu by bus
* 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast Lunch Dinner) including Tea or coffee.
* Accommodation on Tea House .
* 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu
* An English speaking Trekking Guide.
* Necessary Porter.
* All Government Taxes.
* All needed National park Fees.
* (TIMS)Trekkers information Management System.
* First Aid kit.
* Guide and porter salary ,Accommodation, food,insurance during the trekking .
* Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs).
* International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
* Excess baggage charges.
* Extra night accommodation/s in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
* Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case you return early from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
* Travel and rescue insurance.
* Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
* Tips for guides and porters.