Hidden Kingdom Bhutan Short Tour
- Duration:06 Days
- Price:On Request
- Activities: Culture Tour
- Departure Date: Every Day
- Best Seasons: All
- Trek Grade:Easy
- Journey Start/ End: Kathmandu Nepal
- Group Size:Min.2 and Above
Itenary of Bhutan Short Tour
Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, welcome drinks.
Kathmandu city tour (Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square ) by privet car.
Day 03: Fly to Paro and Drive to Thimpu Tour (L/D)
After arrive transferred to Paro, Then driving to Thimphu, which takes about 1.5hrs. This day Thimphu sightseeing includes. Overnight in Thimpu hotel.
Day 04: Thimphu – Paro Tour (FB)
Drive to Paro and Transfer to trail-head and begin your trek to Takstang (Tiger’s Lair) monastery, Bhutan’s most famous sight. Your guide can arrange pony/horse for ride uphill till the Cafeteria, but one must be able to walk after that. A proper trekking boot or good walking shoes is necessary for this hike those who choose not to hike can stay back with the driver and tour around Paro.
Overnight in Paro
Taktshang – Tiger’s Nest: Taktshang or ‘Tiger’s Nest’ as it is often referred to for Taktshang Pelphung monastery, is one of the most venerated and famous of Bhutan’s monasteries. It is located on the face of a 900m sheer cliff. An impressive and un-miss able site, but accessible only by walk or to ride mules/pony. Taktshang was rebuilt by population of Tsento village. Again in April of 1998, a major fire destroyed the main structure of the building and its contents (some believe it to be arson). Reconstruction began in 2000 and was completed and consecrated after extensive efforts and financial support of Governments as well as donors.
Fly back Kathmandu.
Final Departure .
Trip / Package Includes
* All Accomodation & meals.
* Sightseeing fees, English speaking guide and transportation.
* Bhutan Tourist visa processing.
* Two way air ticket to and back from Bhutan.
* Farewell dinner.
Trip / Package Excludes
* Extra expenses or loss due to nature and unforeseen events beyond the control of our management.
* Travel Insurance.
* International airfares and airport taxes, visa fees USD 40 per person one time pay.
* All extra things which is not mention in service include list.