Trisuli River Rafting
- Durations: 02 Days
- Price:On Request
- Activities: Rafting trip
- River Grade: +3 to 4(Spring)
- River Grade: +3(Autumn)
- Departure: Fix and on request
- Journey Starts / Ends: Kathmandu Nepal
- Best Season: Spring and Autumn
- Group Size:Min.2 and Above
Trisuli River Rafting is one of the famous rafting river of Nepal .It is one of the major tributaries of the Narayani River basin in central Nepal. Originating from the Goshai Kunda Lake, a trip on the Trisuli River enjoys scenic valleys, terraced rice fields, and impressive gorges with exciting but not overly challenging white water rapids Trisuli is Nepal’s most popular rafting river with impressive gorges, exciting rapids, some easier sections and easy accessibility from Kathmandu and Pokhara.If you are short on time or simply interested in a bit of river fun and a trip which provides the convenience of getting you out of Kathmandu and on to your next travel destination , then this is the perfect choice.
Itenary of Trisuli River Rafting
Day 01: Kathmandu to approx 3 to 4 hours drive to rafting starting point Charaudi .After raft 2-3 hrs you will have buffet hot lunch. Free time you can visit local farm house, fruits garden, fishing etc. About 6:30pm we will make camp fire in our private river bank with some light snacks, in this relaxing period we can sing song, dance at beach or others. at Last we will serve dinner and overnight in Tent or Regular Tent.
Day 02: Around 7:30 am in the morning wake up Tea and Breakfast. & drop you the road side for next destination (Kathmandu, Pokhara or Chitwan)”. If some group has 2 days program they continue the rafting for next few hour (3 hour).
Note: Rafting itinerary can be changed as per different situation.
Trip / Package Includes
* Ground Transportation (From Kathmandu tourist bus after rafting Local bus). .
* Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
* River Permit.
* Necessary equipment
* (winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
* Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
* Tented accommodation in The beach of river with camp fire.
* Safety Kayak.
* Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
* Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
* First aid kid box.
Trip / Package Excludes
* Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
* Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip.
* Emergency evacuation.
* Things of personal use.
* Member insurance.
* International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange).
* Tips to Staffs.