Pisang Peak Climbing
- Durations: 21 Days
- Price:On Request
- Max Elevation:6,092 Meters
- Types of Trek: Camping/Tea House
- Trek Grade:Medium / Hard
- Activity: Trekking + Climbing
- Journey Starts / Ends: Katmandu Nepal
- Culture: Based on Sherpa , Gurung Tibetan
- Group Size:Min.2 and Above
- Best Season: Sep to Nov and March to May
Pisang Peak (6,091 m) sometimes known as ‘Jong Ri’ is one of the most popular trekking peaks falling in Annapurna Circuit. This peak is named after a village in Manag District. It is on the way to the highest pass of the world and offers good scope for exploration. The western flank of the mountain is guarded by a hanging glacier and offers considerable challenge. This trekking peak offers some of the rarest fantabulous panoramic view of Manang Valley along with Annapurna group including Tilicho Peak, Annapurna II and IV, Ghangapurna and the Glacier Dome. First conquered by a German Expedition team in 1955; Pisang Peak seeks more technical knowhow of as it goes through a highest pass of the world, Thorong La Pass.
Itenary of Pisang Peak Climbing
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and transfer you to your hotel by private vehicle.
Kathmandu city tour whit tour guide
Drive to Beshishahar (830m/2,723ft), 6-7 hrs drive
Beshishahar Trek to Bahundanda (1,310m/4,298ft), 5-6 hrs trekking
Bahundanda Trek to Chamje (1,410m/4,626ft), 5-6 hrs trekking
Chamje Trek to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft), 5-6 hrs trekkings.
Dharapani Trek to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft), 6-7 hrs trekkings
Chame Trek to Lower Pisang (3,700m/12,139ft), 5-6 hrstrekking
Pisang Trek to Upper Pisang & preparation for climbing (3,810 m/12,497ft)
Upper pisang Trek to Base Camp (4,380 m/14,36ft)
Base camp Trek to Pisang Peak High Camp ( 5400m/17,712ft)
High Camp – Pisang Peak Summit (6,092 m/19,982ft) & hike back to Upper Pisang
Upper Pisang to Manang Valley (3,500m/11,482ft), 4-5 hrs trekking.
Acclimatization day at Manang (3,500m/11,482ft)
Manang Trek to Yak Kharka (4,110m/13,484ft), 3-4 hours trekking
Yak Kharka Trek to Throng Phedi (4,400m/14,432), 3-4 hrs trekking
Throng Phedi Trek to Throng La (5,416m/17,765 ft) to Muktinath (3,800/12,467ft), 7-8 hrs trekking.
Muktinath Trek to Jomsom (2,570m/8,430ft), 5-6 hrs trekking
Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara, 25 minutes flight
Pokhara- Kathmandu 7-8 hrs drive
Departure from Kathmandu
Trip / Package Includes
* KTM International Airport Arrival & Departure Transfer by Private Comfortable Car/van/ Hiace.
* 3 Nights Accommodations on B/B Plan Twin Sharing in Kathmandu at standard hotel.
* Round Trip( Jomsom to Pokhara ) Flight fare for Guests & Guide with all taxes.
* English Speaking experienced Sherpa Govt. Trained/Licensed Holder Guide for whole Trek & island Peak climbing guide.
* Porter (1 porter Between 2 Person basis, Max 30 KGS per Porter) for Whole Trek guide.
* Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses
* Full Board basis Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner With tea/coffe ) as per above Itinerary.
* Surface transportation as per Itinerary.
* Insurance, Daily Wages, Equipments and all meals & Lodges of Porters and Guide in Whole Trek.
* Sightseeing in Kathmandu City (Swayambu nath, Buddha nath Stupa, Kumari temple/durbar square & paten durbar squrae by tour guide and car/driver( 5-6 hrs tour).
* Necessary fixed and dynamic ropes and kitchen crew/First Aid kit).
* NMA Climbing permit for Pisang peak and Trekking Permit and TIMS card will be provided.
* Experience and Government license holder climbing Sherpa guide as per group size
* Equipments Charge of Climbing Sherpa.
* Garbage Clearance Deposit to NMA( we will pay our self for this Deposit).
* Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure from Kathmandu.
* Government taxes & Other Applicable Fees.
* High altitude food and all climbing crew will be available
Trip / Package Excludes
* Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs) . * International airfare to and from Kathmandu. * Travel & Health Insurance- Emergency Helicopter Rescue Insurance (Most recommended) * Extra night accommodation/s in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary. * Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case you return early from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary). * Any Alcoholic Drinks, Cold Drinks, Boiled & Mineral Water, Beverages, deserts Etc in Trek * Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc). * Tips for guides and porters. * Ice fall fees Garbage Deposit (Sharing with other member) if applicable. * Unforeseen Cost such as Flight Cancellation or Delayed, Sick in Trek, and Helicopter rescue in Trek. Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control. * Any Other Cost, which is not mentioned in Cost Includes Items as Above