- Durations: 08 Days
- Price:On Request
- Max Elevation:3,450 Meters
- Trek Grade:Easy
- Journey Start / End: Kathmandu Nepal
- Trek Style: Tea House Trek
- Best Season: March – May, Sept. – Dec.
- Group Size:Min.1 and Above
- Culture: Based on Sherpa and Tamang Culture.
Itenary of Helambu Trekking
Arrive in Kathmandu [1300 m / 4264 ft]
Drive to Sundarijal and trek to Chisopani (2,300m) 5-6hrs
Chisopani trek to Khutumsang (2,470m) 5-6 hrs
Khutumsang trek to Tharepati (3490m) 5-6hrs
Tharepati trek to Tarke Gyang (2620m).5-6 hrs
Tarke Ghyang to Sermathang (2620m)4-5hrs
Sermathang to Malemchi Pul Bazar (846m) and drive back to Kathmandu 7-8 hrs
Fly Home: Farewell Friend
Trip / Package Includes
* Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
* Three star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
* Guided Kathmandu city tour with entrance fees by private vehicle.
* All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
* Teahouse accommodation during the trek.
* Government licensed English speaking Guide and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter Between 2 Person basis), their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments,medicine.
* Round Trip flight fare KTM –Lukla KTM & domestic airport taxes in Kathmandu and Lukla.
* Sagarmatha National Park fees.
* Trekker’s information management system(TIMS) card fee.
* Mosaic adventure duffel bag, jacket and sleeping bag to use during the trek
* Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
* All our government taxes and official expenses.
Trip / Package Excludes
* Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs).
* International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
* Excess baggage charges.
* Extra night accommodation/s in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
* Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case you return early from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
* Travel and rescue insurance.
* Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
* Tips for guides and porters.