Everest View Trekking
- Durations :09 Days
- Price:On Request
- Max. Elevation:3,867 Meters
- Trek Grade: Moderate
- Trek Style: Tea House Trek
- Journey Starts/Ends: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Best Season: March – May, Sept. – Dec.
- Culture:Culture based on Sherpa
- Group Size:Min.1 and Above
Itenary of Everest View Trekking
Arrive in Kathmandu International Airport. Welcome by our representatives and transfer our Hotel.
Fly to Lukla 2800 m. for half an hour in the morning viewing great mountains. Lukla is the small town to start the trek. Trek to Phakding 2652 m. which will take approximately 2 hrs.
trek to NamcheBazzar 3440m. This day is longer than first day. Approximately it will take 5 hrs and the last part is steep up of one good hour and from the uphill you can view the Everest for the first time. The weekend market with the local goods and Tibetan goods as well is the best attractions of Namche.
Trek Namche Bazzar to Tyangboche 3867 m. The first part is flat and down to the river and then climb up to the Tyangboche . Tyangboche Monastery is very popular among the Everest climber where they get the bless from by the Head Monk of the Monastery for good luck and good wish.
Rest day in Tyangboche to enjoy the monastery and the view of the great mountains.
Trek back to Monju passing Namche Bazzar.
Trek Monju to Lukla.
Fly Back to Kathmandu. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
Transfer to Airport for your onward journey.
Trip / Package Includes
* Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
* Three star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
* All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
* Teahouse accommodation during the trek.
* Government licensed English speaking Guide and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter Between 2 Person basis), their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine.
* Round Trip flight fare KTM –Lukla– KTM & domestic airport taxes in Kathmandu and Lukla.
* Sagarmatha National Park fees.
* Trekker’s information management system(TIMS) card fee.
* Mosaic adventure duffel bag, jacket and sleeping bag to use during the trek.
* Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
* All our government taxes and official expenses.
Trip / Package Excludes
* Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu Stay. * Clients’ travel insurance (compulsory). * International airfare and airport departure tax. * Nepal entry visa fee. * Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral water etc. * Personal trekking gear. * Tips for trekking staffs and driver etc. * All expenses which are not mention in price include section.