Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
- Duration: 15 Days
- Price:On Request
- Max. Elevation: 4,130 Meters
- Trek Grade: Hard
- Journey Starts/Ends: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Trek Style: Tea House Trek
- Culture:Gurungs, Magars
- Best Season: March – May, Sept. – Dec.
- Accommodation: Comfortable hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara and local lodges on the trek.
- Group Size:Min.1 Max.10
The Annapurna Base Camp is the most popular trekking destination in Nepal. Anapurna Base Camp at 4,095 m/13,430ft offers an astonishing jaw lowering view of some of the tallest peaks in the world; Annapurna I (8091 m), Annapurna South (7219 m), Machapuchhre (6993 m) and Hiunchuli (6441 m). The Annapurna Base Camp trekking that begins from farmlands crosses rich cultural Gurung Villages like Landruk and Ghandruk reaching to the highlands that can offer a panorama of 10 among highest mountains in the line. To reah Annapurna base camp trekking, trekkers have to climb the hills from pokhara passing across the amazing rhododendron forest. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is regarded as one of the famous trekking route in Annapurna region, which is one of the quickest path to reach high Himalayan attitudes. Trekkers, who reaches Annapurna Base Camp, can have the close view of Mt.Annapurna,Mt .Hiunchuli, Mt. Machhapuchhre and other different small mountains.
Itenary of Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu world heritage sites Pashupatinath & Buddhanath overnight at Hotel on BB plan. Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus, it takes 6 hours and over night at Pokhara near by lakeside Hotel on BB plan.
Day 04: Drop to Dhampus Phedi 833m by private transfer 1 hours drive than Trek to Potana it takes 4 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Jhinu (special for Hot spring bath) 5/6 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Sinuwa 5/6 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Himalaya 5/6 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130m 5 hours overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Early morning nice view of Annapurna I 8091m, and Sunrise from Mt. Machhapuchre 6993m, also magnificent Himalayan panorama including glacier many etc, than trek back to Dovan 3 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Chhomrong 2,170m 5 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Ghandruk 1,939m 5/6 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Until Birethanti / Nayapul 1,050m 4 hours walking than by Bus, or Car direct to Pokhara over night at Pokhara Hotel on BB plan.
Day 13: After break fast half day visit recommended places to see Devis fall, Peace Pagoda (Bishow Santi stupas), than 1 hour hike down till Lake than cross the lake by boating and stop few minutes for Barahi temple than get back to other side of lake and take Lunch near by lakeside and profit last minutes in Pokhara than back to Hotel and drop to Airport for Kathmandu over night at Hotel on BB plan. In the evening farewell dinner with typical Nepali culture.
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu .
Day 15: Final departure to home.
Trip / Package Includes
* 2 night hotel in Pokhara.
* Necessary Permit & National Park fees.
* TIMS(Trekkers’ Information Management System) Fee.
* Necessary land transportation.
* Trekking accommodation at lodge(Tea House) &food(breakfast,lunch,dinner) during the trek.
* During the trek and required staffs.
* Normal filter water will be provided.
* Meals, accommodation, salary, insurance, for the trekking guide and potter staff.
* Mountain flight for 2people.
Trip / Package Excludes
* Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara Stay.
* Clients’ travel insurance (compulsory).
* International airfare and airport departure tax.
* Nepal entry visa fee.
* Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral water etc.
* Personal trekking gear.
* Tips for trekking staffs and driver etc.
* All expenses which are not mention in price include section.